Monday, November 24, 2008

~*~The Begining~*~

I started out doing calligraphy over 7 years ago. While working at an after school program a parent took notice of the art work that I was doing for the children. She asked me if I knew how to do calligraphy and to be honest at that point I hadn't the slightest idea what it was. Well she said that if I could learn in a week she had a job ready and waiting for me. Well needless to say off to the craft store I went and the rest is history. I started off working for The Robinhood Foundation doing Christmas Cards for those who donated. After doing that for 3 years I was going to school so I didn't have the time to keep up with it. So I continued on just for personal use and I designed my own style. Over a year back a close friend was getting married and I was asked to do her wedding invitations. They came out beautiful and she received so many compliments at that point I knew when the time came for me to get married I was going to do my own calligraphy. Love what you do and do what you love. . .so here I am I love doing my calligraphy and designing monograms so here I am putting it out there.



If you are interested in my services feel free to contact me by email or posting on the blog, my email address is currently JessicaAnnSlutsky@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Wilfredo Arturo Villafana LiƱan said...

Nice Blog. Please visit my Blog: www.guilloncity.blogspot.com. I hope your visit and commentary. Best regards. Wilfredo